Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tarjani
Advocate III
Advocate III

D365 Sandbox refresh impacting flows

Hi all,

We recently did a refresh of our D365 sandbox environment with our production data.  Since the refresh some of the flows have stopped triggering - particularly any that are triggered by Common Data Service (current environment).

The ones that are straight Common Data Service triggers, I have changed the environment in the trigger from current, to sandbox.  These ones have started triggering again, but I have two left that are CDS (Current environment) that are not triggering - and for obvious reasons I can't change their environment to sandbox.

Has anyone come across this before?  Is there something that I'm overlooking that I should be aware of?

Appreciate any feedback.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tarjani
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @manuelstgomes,

I ended up raising a ticket with support and while there wasn't a root cause identified a work around was.

Essentially  I had to 'save as' to create a copy of the flow to re-establish the connections, and then it worked fine.  Although it is not ideal as it means you have to go through and do this for any/all that you have being triggered by CDS (Current Environment), it did the trick.  

I'll revisit this when we do our next refresh to sandbox, but I'm also hoping that the background issue will be fixed by the time we do this.  But for now - re-save a copy of your flow (and turn off the one that wasn't working), and it should be good.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
manuelstgomes
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Tarjani 

I just stumbled on this request, but it's been a while that you submitted it. Were you able to fix it?
If so, how did you do it so that the community can benefit from your findings?

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Tarjani
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @manuelstgomes,

I ended up raising a ticket with support and while there wasn't a root cause identified a work around was.

Essentially  I had to 'save as' to create a copy of the flow to re-establish the connections, and then it worked fine.  Although it is not ideal as it means you have to go through and do this for any/all that you have being triggered by CDS (Current Environment), it did the trick.  

I'll revisit this when we do our next refresh to sandbox, but I'm also hoping that the background issue will be fixed by the time we do this.  But for now - re-save a copy of your flow (and turn off the one that wasn't working), and it should be good.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (37,409)