Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashok2
Post Patron
Post Patron

Daily recursive Flow is getting failed and getting suspended after few weeks

hi All 

I have flow which get user photo using below action and create item in library but as few users are not valid or left organization, flow is getting failed due to which it get suspended after few weeks below is my action and error 

My error

{
"errorCode": "EnterpriseEntityNotFound",
"message": "Accessing identity not a consumer, so async provisioning of mailbox (a.k.a. 'shard') for target identity was aborted",
"target": null,
"details": null,
"innerError": null,
"instanceAnnotations": []

Flow action 

Ashok2_0-1648722727105.png

2 REPLIES 2
gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Ashok2 ,

Avoid that error by using inside the Apply to each action a Search for users V2 action In this way the risk that the flow to be suspended will be minimised. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 16.05.31.png

 In condition I used: 

empty(body('Search')['value'])

And in Get user photo metadata I used:

first(body('Search')['value'])['Id']

Of course if you want to be notified if the flow found a user that isn't anymore in Azure AD, you can use the Yes clause of the Condition action. 

Hope it helps !

Ashok2
Post Patron
Post Patron

@gabibalaban 

i am reading user from sharepoint list people picker so in search term  shall I put PeopleEmail ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (3,686)