Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrQ
Helper V
Helper V

Dataverse for Teams & Automated flows trigger frequency

Dear all

I've recently started to use Dataverse for Teams. Before that, all my data have been saved in SharePoint and so my flows attached to a list in SharePoint were triggered automatically when someone created a new item.

Generally, the flow attached to a SharePoint list got automatically triggered within 1 minute. I can't remember / don't think it was more than that so far.

When I use Dataverse for Teams and I use the "When a row is added, modified or deleted" trigger in Power Automate, I have to wait around 5mins or sometimes even more for the flow to start. 

I couldn't find anything in the documentation that differentiates the frequencies between SharePoint and Dataverse for Teams (it's also just too much... maybe someone else knows its there and can point me to the article?), but has anyone experienced this as well? 

If that is the case, that'd be a killer criteria for us to use Dataverse for Teams 😞

We don't have any special Power Apps (per user/per app) or Power Automate (per user/ per flow) plans.

Ps.

I wasn't sure if I should post this question in the Power Apps or Power Automate forum. Let me know if the Power Apps forum is the better place 🙂

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,594)