cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
becky2

Delete All Rows in Table -- Not Deleting All Records

Hi! 

I am trying to delete all the rows in an Excel table and reinsert new records into the table with data from SQL. I have done the popular List All Rows, then Delete A Row using a Key Field from the List All Rows step above. 

This worked fine, but now I am at 500+ rows (and my # of rows will continue to grow) and either the List or Delete step seems to time out before it removes all rows. I have tried adding some delays in there which helped a little, but my automation is losing its efficiency. 

Has anyone else run into this issue? Is there a way to delete all the rows in a table at once? 

Appreciate your help! Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
becky2

Update! I found another thread that pointed out the List Rows limit of 256 records. I updated the Settings of the List Row step to a higher Threshold # and that seemed to have fixed it! Woo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
becky2

Update! I found another thread that pointed out the List Rows limit of 256 records. I updated the Settings of the List Row step to a higher Threshold # and that seemed to have fixed it! Woo!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (28,116)