cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MegaM00GLE
Regular Visitor

Delete a Row (Excel) stopped working in automation

Hello,

I have an automation that logs data received from invoices received from vendors. This involves extracting the data from one Excel tab and logging it in various tables/tabs in a different Excel document. 

Once the data is logged, an approval is sent to a team to verify the accuracy of the data. If that is rejected the automation is expected to go through and remove the lines it newly created (using a timestamp as a lookup value), and then an email is sent to the vendor asking for them to make corrections to the invoice.

This was working perfectly fine until about a month ago, then we started noticing that all flows that were rejected were failing on this Delete a Row step. Upon looking at the error it says, "This won't work because it would move cells in a table on your worksheet." I can confirm that all of the tabs that data would be removed from only have a single named table in them.

I imagine that this is probably caused by the fact that in some instances, those rows could be in the middle of the table (depending on how quickly entries are approved/rejected). However, this was working perfectly fine until about a month ago, without any changes to the logic of the automation.

Does anyone have any suggestions to resolve this? 

1 REPLY 1
BethBoyle

I'm experiencing this issue.   Is there a resolution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,652)