Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atray13
Helper III
Helper III

Delete all rows

Hi,

i am trying to create a flow that deletes all rows in an excel online sheet.

I am confused by the action that is used to do this. On the delete a row action, it asks for a key column and key value?

I can't figure out how to tell it to delete all the rows present in the table i tell it to

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

@atray13 

The Key value is a column's value(you can compare it as the primary key). If you want to delete a row on the excel table, you need enter the Key Column and Key value for identify the row.

To Delete all columns you an have a look at https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Delete-all-rows-in-an-Excel-file/td-p/390904 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

@atray13 

The Key value is a column's value(you can compare it as the primary key). If you want to delete a row on the excel table, you need enter the Key Column and Key value for identify the row.

To Delete all columns you an have a look at https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Delete-all-rows-in-an-Excel-file/td-p/390904 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,002)