cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MisterQ
Regular Visitor

Delete events

Hello I was working with MS support and in the process, 256 events (duplicates) were created on 1 day. I would like to delete those events.

All the events have the same name "Test 5 v4 change2"

Can't I search a particular calendar for event with that name and delete them?

I started with a trigger question (not sure if this is even needed).

To be careful shouldn't I search/pick the 1 calendar in question. How do I do that.

Then add a condition if value of name is equal Test 5 v4 change2 then delete.

Not sure if I have the correct idea on how to do this.

thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rahber
Super User
Super User

This is how you can do it. Make sure to select the Calendar ID in the GetEvents (v4) action and Delete Event action

event.PNG

P.S I havent tested this flow so please run it as your own responsibility. The purpose of above picture is to show you a starting point how to achieve this.

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rahber
Super User
Super User

This is how you can do it. Make sure to select the Calendar ID in the GetEvents (v4) action and Delete Event action

event.PNG

P.S I havent tested this flow so please run it as your own responsibility. The purpose of above picture is to show you a starting point how to achieve this.

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

View solution in original post

MisterQ
Regular Visitor

Ah, I wasn't that far off. On Delete you selected the ID. now I understand. Thanks will try.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,500)