Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cadone
Helper V
Helper V

Delete files from One Drive

Hi All

I have an MS form to collect some info and up to 5 attachments. I have a flow to do the following when the form is submitted.

1. Using the information from the form, create a SharePoint list (working great) 
  2. email the submitted files to a Group of people (working great)
  3. Also, attach the files submitted  to the share point item (working great)
  4. Since the list already has files attached, I want the flow to delete the files that form automatically stores in one drive. (Not working) . How can I delete the array of files in the same flow?

Thanks

C1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @cadone 

You can add an action: List files in a Folder and then provide the folder path add an apply to each action to iterate over each file returned from above action and then in the loop add an action to delete the file. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
cadone
Helper V
Helper V

Small change. 

No need to delete the sry of files. DOesn't matter how files, Instead is it possible to empty the contents of a folder in one drive.

Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Hi @cadone 

You can add an action: List files in a Folder and then provide the folder path add an apply to each action to iterate over each file returned from above action and then in the loop add an action to delete the file. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,479)