cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
willick
Advocate II
Advocate II

Deleted flow still running

I'm seeing a problem where a Flow notification is still tied to a deleted Flow and I am getting flooded with email notices I can't disable. If I could get to the deleted Flow then maybe I could at least change the Flow logic. The notifications connection within Power Automate is still showing a connection to the deleted Flow, but the Flow IS NOT listed in my Flows.  The other solutions I have seen on this discussion board do not address the issue.

3 REPLIES 3

Just a long-shot, but is the flow listed under "Team Flows"? If another Owner is added to a flow it will be removed from "My Flows" and moved to "Team Flows".

No, the Flow is nowhere to be found.  Thankfully it seems to have finally stopped executing after several days of sending me 3000+ emails.

Stopped by itself after the 3000+ emails?! You're really patient. I have the issues] but can't find a solution yet. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (53,759)