cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annetoal
Helper V
Helper V

Deleting default owner of a Flow

How can you delete the author/owner of a Flow? I have a Flow that has two owners, and in the manage owners control, one of the "delete" trash cans is grayed out.

annetoal_0-1637767945434.png

Thanks,

Anne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@annetoal you can't delete the creator of the flow.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@annetoal you can't delete the creator of the flow.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Thanks. What happens to the Flow if the account of the author is deleted?

anne

Then you have a problem. Best practice is that a flow MUST always have asecond owner. We always use a service account so if all the owners leave the flow can still be edited and accessed.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Thanks. I'm already doing making a service account a co-owner. Looks like it's as well-taken-care-of as it can get.

Anne

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Users online (1,379)