cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
younceb
Advocate I
Advocate I

Desktop flow with OCR commands not running as well on another machine

Desktop flow with OCR commands not running as well on another machine - after having finished the development of an automation that uses Citrix with OCR commands, and testing the same automation with a service account (different than my own) on a different machine, the automation does not perform as well - the OCR steps are very shaky with random clicks putting windows in and out focus. The shift in focus causes the automation to fail.

It's very difficult to describe. I've tried to go down the path of comparing the difference between the two machines without much luck. As far as I am aware, Windows OCR comes out-of-the-box with all Windows installations?

The application being automated has very near the same performance in both spaces, so it seems unlikely this is a lag/latency issue between the two machines at runtime.

Should I have potentially developed the entire solution on the endpoint, production machines? Both machines are very similar in resources and installed applications. However, my user and the service account have different tiers of Office licensing to save cost.

Really at a loss to what to try beyond starting over

1 REPLY 1
Narpatkumar1
Regular Visitor

There is any solution or another way to work with citrix or ocr as well

because its not working fine

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,171)