cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shiv_agrawal
Frequent Visitor

Disable concurrency in Power Automate Flow

For a requirement in my project, i had to enable the concurrency at the trigger point and had to set the degree of parallelism to 1.

Now for some reason i need to disable the concurrency but i am not able to do that.

I have already tried several methods i.e.,

1) Exporting the solution from power automate and removing the concurrent action then importing it again. Flow is not getting turned on and throwing an exception.

2) Importing the same flow from test environment and overriding it.

3) Deleting the flow and importing it again. This seems to work but the flow URL is changing which is a setback in my condition as we use the flow URL in power virtual agent to trigger the flow.

4) Following method number 2 and then using "Save as" option to make a copy of the flow. This also works but again same issue flow URL is changing.

Please suggest any method so with the help of that i can solve this issue without having to change my flow endpoints.

Thanks and regards,

Shiv 

2 REPLIES 2
anibra
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @shiv_agrawal,

for me it works just to turn off the Concurrency Control

anibra_0-1655807129601.png

@anibra I am using concurrency control at trigger point.

shiv_agrawal_0-1655808458009.png

PS: You are using this feature at apply to each condition.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,628)