cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Display a list of related forms or list of SharePoint records with its related forms, etc.

I have a set of related, independent forms that I would like to display. After data is entered into a form, I want to be able to save the data into a record in a SharePoint list and either redisplay the list of forms for that record, display a list of available records from the list and select the collections of forms for that record to enter information into them, or create a NEW record with an associated list of forms for that record for data entry. There is no "flow" involved. How do I do this? If flows is not the right tool to use, how else can I accomplish this?

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Display a list of related forms or list of SharePoint records with its related forms, etc.

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Could you please share a bit more about the independent forms that you mentioned?

If you could share more details about your scenario, I would provide a proper solution for you.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,171)