cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Display table from excel in flow

Hi all! Newbie here. I want to display a table based on an excel on my MS teams using flows. Basically I want the user to select one Radio button choice in the flow. Based on that I want to display a table that pulls from a particular excel. I appreciate your help! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Display table from excel in flow

@kungfupanda2020 

I don't think we can implement a radio button in flow. But a resolution for this scenario will be to have a text input where in user will enter the value.

Once the value is entered, you can have a switch condition in flow to evaluate the value entered by the user, based on that you can execute the LIST ROWS PRESENT IN A TABLE action to show the information present in the table.

If this information helps you with resolution, please consider giving a thumbs up and mark the solution as resolved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,363)