cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NavBoy

Document No. must have a value in Sales Line

Hi,

I'm running into this issue for quite a while as i'm unable to get records into the sales line through MS Flow from Dynamics CRM Work Order to Dynamics NAV Sales Order. Attached is the screenshot below of the error from MS Flow:msflow_saleslines_docno_error.JPG

Would appreciate your help. Thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NavBoy,

Could you please share a full screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

I have re-posted this message  

Hi,

We are currently working to integrate data between the Field Service Module of CRM and Sales Order Module of NAV. The synchronization example has been taken from this(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAB4TDVMjxU) link. Accordingly, we have mapped the following entities: 

1. (CRM)Account <---> Customer(NAV) 
  2. (CRM)Contact <----> Contact(NAV) 
  3. (CRM)Products <----> Items(NAV)
  4. (CRM)Work Order <---> Sales Order(NAV)

From the above, we are able to create the WO record in Sales Header whereas for Sales Line we are having issues with the primary keys(Doc No, Doc Type, Line No) in Sales Line which doesn't show in Flow for the NAV Create Item. For that, we added two additional fields, Document_No_CRM and Line_No_CRM, so that we could assign the values from CRM to these primary key fields in the OnInsert trigger on Sales Line table.

Let me know if you have any idea about this query. Thanks in advance!

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (54)