Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sachinsoni441
Level: Powered On

Document review and Approvals Process

Hello experts,

I have one user registration form which developed in PowerApps, registration form have a multiple document upload functionality. Registration data get stored in SharePoint list, and all respective documents get stored in SharePoint document library. After uploading documents i want to initiate approval cycle for individual request documents, cycle includes multi level approval. All approver will be stored in office 365 groups. 

Example

I have four roles (Office 365 Groups)

1. Requester 

2. Vice President 

3. President

4. Finance Head.

Requester submit registration form with multiple documents. (Documents get stored in SP library). After submitting request i want to send notification or any type of intimation to Vice president group, notification will be contain all respective request attachments. vice president need to review all attachments and then approve or reject with comments. If vice president approve it then, it goes to president for approval and if he/she reject request. then notification goes to requester again. this process will be continued with president and finance head as well.

Assumption

1. Vice president, president and finance head don't have PowerApps interface. after submitting form by requester, approval process need to be handle in outlook email notification or outlook task itself.

Can we achieve this approval process using Power Automate, Outlook task or notification or MS Teams, if not then please suggest your precious approach to implement this process.

Please help!

Thanks in advance. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,599)