cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MinhPham96
Helper III
Helper III

Dynamic 365 FO Execute Action step does not show input parameters

Hello, I have a flow that connects to Dynamic 365 FO to execute a function, in order to do that I need to input some parameters to the action. Usually When I select the step Execute action for Dynamic 365 FO I will see the parameters that I setup for input. But today when I need to update the parameter I cannot see the parameter input anymore, I check the Peek Code option and still see the parameter, I try to remove and add the action again but it did not work. Is this some kind of issue on Power Automate ? Please help, thank you.

2020-07-28_8-15-57.png2020-07-28_8-16-31.png

5 REPLIES 5
DCReina
Helper II
Helper II

Hi @MinhPham96 

Unfortunately, this has happened to me on several occasions when I will create and save a Flow initially, it works fine for a while, I make some unrelated changes and then it stops working or won't save my parameters as well.

The only way I've found to solve for this is to either create an identical action above the current one, with the same parameters and everything (if they show up) and then delete the old one.

If that doesn't work, I have copied the parameters to notepad, deleted the step, saved, and then gone back in to add the action back.

Seems like an occasional caching issue...but that's just me.

Please mark this answer as "accepted" if it has helped to resolve your issue!

Dear @DCReina ,

I tried your method but it did not work, I even created a new Flow but the step still did not show the parameter. Even more interesting is that I have like 15 similar Flows and they all have this issue. I even tried using incognito mode and it did not work. 

Hmmm...that is odd.

Is there a way to see a comparison between one that has the parameter and the one you have referenced in the thread that's experiencing the issue? To see if we can spot the difference?

Dear @DCReina ,

Like I mentioned, It seems that all my flow that use Dynamic 365 FO execute action cannot load the parameter anymore, and it does not work when create new step either. Just to be clear, I created these Flows before, input parameter and use them for the past couple of months and they all work fine and able to load the parameter. It's just today when I need to update a Flow and this occurred from nowhere, and now my work is stuck. 

Understood and that's a bummer. I'm sorry to hear that.

I suppose at this point a support ticket may be in order if there's no way to do a comparison between the two?

Maybe someone else in the F&O community has experienced something similar today. Have you checked their community by chance to see if it's something larger? I know that we experienced an issue with F&O yesterday during a routine build to our test box that caused us to have to open a support ticket as well...unrelated to Flow but they could have pushed updates or something?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,251)