Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KaranBatra
Microsoft
Microsoft

Dynamic threshold value for alerts for different users

Hi,
I'm trying to create an alert for a visual. Initially if I click on 'Manage alerts' on the visual, it gives me an option to enter a static threshold value. What I want is I've multiple users and I want the threshold value to be dynamic for each specific user. For instance, 

Users            Threshold Value

Person A                  60

Person B                  70

Person C                  65

Person D                  90

Is this possible to do with Power Automate ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KvB1
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You could grab the user email from the trigger.

If you keep a list of each person and their respective Threshold Value, you can use a filter query to grab the Threshold Value from the list using the automate user email. Iterate through all the returns in a for all, and store the Threshold Value in a variable.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KvB1
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You could grab the user email from the trigger.

If you keep a list of each person and their respective Threshold Value, you can use a filter query to grab the Threshold Value from the list using the automate user email. Iterate through all the returns in a for all, and store the Threshold Value in a variable.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,473)