cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamics 365 Max Get Count for List Records

Hey Everyone,

I've been researching solutions for different problems in Dynamics 365, and I really think Flow is going to be a great tool in the toolbelt.  But I've run into an issue that I can't seem to find any information on.  When you do a List Records Action for Dynamics 365, by default it says the Max Get Count is 512.  When I try and set it higher, it seems to ignore it and only get 512, then Page the results just like if you were using Fetch or Query Expression.  I guess that in itself isn't a huge deal, but I don't see anywhere how to make sure that it continues through all the pages so I can do what I need to when I loop through all the records.

Anybody have any experience with it or thoughts?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Nellefsen,

I think the max get count cannot be increase in flow now. You could post this idea in the Flow Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have the same problem, did you find any solution?

This is due to one of the in-built functionality of MS Flow to list only 512 records by default. You can configure this by editing the settings on the "list record" action in your flow and turning the Pagination "On" and setting the limit manually - 6000 in your case @Anonymous. @Er_Dago 

Refer this article for more reference : https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/SQL-server-connection-Row-limit/idi-p/17666

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (10,646)