cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdd281

Dynamics 365 Opportunities Flow

Have a flow that copies a SharePoint column value based on a condition when a D365 Opportunity is updated.

1. It does work, but it can take 2-4 minutes for it to start the flow, would like to get in to 1 minute.
  2. D365 Opportunities are not available on CDS (Maybe I’m missing something) – This would allow me to schedule it; currently I'm using the deprecated D365 flow when a record is updated.

Any other suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@kdd281 

--> I'm not sure what is the trigger that you are using to in Power Automate, you can try using the new trigger WHEN A RECORD IS CREATED,UPDATED OR DELETED. In this you can setup on which condition you want to flow trigger is that on creation or updating or deletion or two of them or all of them. In settings of the trigger action you will be able to find concurrency control you can also try increasing the concurrency limit and check if that helps.

Gopala_Krishna_0-1608431783846.png

--> There is an entity called OPPURTUNITY LINES that sits exactly between Opportunities and products entity from here you will be able to get all information related to either opportunities or products.

If the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved.

I have the this flow up and running, the trigger is based on Deprecated D365 adapter since CDS does not support Opportunity, I can see entities like Accounts. Hopefully they will add those soon unless someone has insight on this.

I did look at your setting you referenced for throttling, based on the description, you want to leave off since you want it to activate when the opportunities records are updated. I actually want to be a bit more reactive on an update.

Thanks for you input!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Users online (1,501)