When I try to use the Get Record step, it keeps giving me an error, but no error details.
This is my test:
I have created 2 flows for this test:
When an account is created in CRM, put the ID of this record in the content of a message in a message queue.
When a new message is on the message queue, get the CRM Account Record with the ID that is in the content and send an email with the name of the account to my email address
Flow 1 works perfectly. When peeking the queue, the content has the identifier of the CRM Record.
Flow 2 fails on the Get Record step and give an HTML body saying: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed.
So not much of a help...
Has anyone experienced this before? Any tips?
The Content field seems to get encoded.
I put 1004c980-60aa-e611-80f6-5065f38a3bc1 in the Content field and when I read it back from the second Flow, the value is MTAwNGM5ODAtNjBhYS1lNjExLTgwZjYtNTA2NWYzOGEzYmMx.
This caused the Get Record to fail (of course).
I changed it now by putting the value in the Message ID field and reading it from there, and the Get Record works.
I am sure this is not best practice, but it works for now 🙂
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.