cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamics - Pagination Error "not well formed uri"

Hello,

I have a flow that's pulling ~5100 records from dynamics. I have it split up the following way:

1. One initial "list records" block pulls the first 1000 items (and sets a few relevant variables)
  2. A "do until" block, with a "list records" block inside (pulling 1000 items at a time) runs until all items are pulled

Here are all of the aspects of my query:

• top=1000
  • order by "name"
  • gt clause on the "name" field (the value it uses changes for each pull)
  • a few other simple "filter" clauses
  • expands 2 related entities

For every "list records" block in the entire flow, Pagination is turned on with a threshold of 5000. 

The first pull executes successfully, and usually one or 2 loops of the "do until" block. After that, the "list records" in the "do until" block throws an error: "The response is not a valid paginated response. The specified nextLink '...' is not a well formed URI".

It's not a consistent failure - sometimes it's the second loop, sometimes the third. When I upped the limit to 3000 records (resulting in only one execution of the "do until" block), it didn't fail at all. 

Does anyone know why this might be happening? 

2 REPLIES 2
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alice,

Here you go. It's 2 separate screenshots, but the yes/no match up.

ListRecords2 is where it fails (sometimes on the 2nd loop, sometimes on the 3rd): 

Here are the settings for both List records:

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (52,014)