cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerP_Lover
Frequent Visitor

ERROR while migrating flows with SharePoint connectors

Hello!

I can't migrate Power Automate flows with SharePoint connectors to another tenant.

I'm successfully exporting the flow, trying to import to another tenant (Create option) and there is an error:

"Flow save failed with code 'DynamicOperationRequestClientFailure' and message 'The dynamic operation request to API 'sharepointonline' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'Unauthorized'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "error_description": "Exception of type 'Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.AudienceUriValidationFailedException' was thrown." }'."

The flows without SP connectors were successfully imported.

Could you help me please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vivekpande18
Super User
Super User

Hi @PowerP_Lover ,

I suspect that new environment doesn't have that SP connection configured. Once you get that error while importing you will also get option to go and fix the flow. 

You need to manually go to the flow and reauthenticate the SP action.

Thanks

Vivek Pande

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
vivekpande18
Super User
Super User

Hi @PowerP_Lover ,

I suspect that new environment doesn't have that SP connection configured. Once you get that error while importing you will also get option to go and fix the flow. 

You need to manually go to the flow and reauthenticate the SP action.

Thanks

Vivek Pande

Thanks a lot! Found the button "Save as new flow" while importing. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,553)