cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kchinnock

Edit Azure AD user properties with a flow

Hello everyone!

I'm very new to power automate/flows and I wondered if I could get some assistance please? I am trying to automate staff on boarding for our company and wondered if it's possible to update AD fields apart from those on the standard 'Update User'. I'm referring to properties such as postal address and also custom attributes that we use for our email signatures.

Many thanks 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@kchinnock 

You can make use of the Microsoft Graph API to update the user details in the azure AD, you can create a custom connector that calls the Graph API service and updates the details of the desired user account.

Documentation related to the Graph API can be found at Overview of users in Microsoft Graph - Microsoft Graph | Microsoft Docs

You can also play around the GraphAPI requests using the Graph Explorer - Graph Explorer - Microsoft Graph

If the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,400)