cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ankurasthana5

Email Filing

I save all the emails from Outlook to document library called email filing via Power Automate. My question is that from email filing folder saved email move according to their alphabetical email name to an alphabetically document library suppose my email id is ABC@gmail.com and this email id move to Client A document library and if email id name is bcd@gmail.com this email move to Client B document library. I want to make filed and unfiled email system. If email is moved that means it is filed if not move that means email is not filed.

1 REPLY 1
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Ankurasthana5  do you already have a flow that does this or you are looking to build this flow, can you please let me know what help are you looking for?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,675)