cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Email Office 365 Group Owners only

Hi everyone!

I am trying to find a way to email an office 365 group owner only, rather than all the members in a group. How would I go about doing that in Flow, as I can only see a 'List of members' action?

Thank you!

Ilse

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Email Office 365 Group Owners only

@ilsecr -

Hi there!  I didn't see anything immediately in the plain O365 Groups connector, but I did find a PowerShell cmdlet thing that will do what you want (if you run it in the cloud).  Check here for the cmdlet, and then here for running PowerShell Scripts in Azure from Flow.

Hope that helps.  Keep us posted.

Thanks!

-Ed-

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Email Office 365 Group Owners only

Hi @ilsecr ,

It is currently not possible to list group owners directly using Flow.

Here is a similar request on Flow Ideas Forum on List Office 365 Group owners and guests, please vote and comment the idea at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/List-Office-365-Groups-owners-and-guests/idi-p/140281

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (7,319)