cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrianCCampbell
Resolver I
Resolver I

Email SaaS providers and your experience

I am at the point in my endeavors with PowerAutomate and PowerApps that I get to have fun making things look pretty when dealing with users and customers. I see that there are a number of Mail provider connectors available to the platform (MailChimp, PoliteMail, Benchmark Email, JungleMail, etc..) and wanted to know your experience with the use of the provider and the connector. 

My aim is to create a template for specific activities (new ticket creation, completion, alert, etc..) and call the mail provider through the connector in PowerApps or PowerAutomate, pass in the relevant dynamic data, and let the mail provider handle the rest. I tried using the "Outlook 365 - Send mail from a shared mailbox v2" and got bogged down trying to manage the HTML body to contain all the information, theme, pictures, and the like in an easy to manage method. I essentially am looking to take the email content and delivery portion out of PowerAutomate and use the Mail provider's tools for creating and managing that.

Does anyone have any feedback to share about their use of any of the Saas Mail providers or their connectors and have done something like I described?

Thanks,

Brian

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,430)