cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

Email Send As issue

We have setup a utility account for the purpose of sending workflow notifications.  Everyone in the company has SendAs access to this account.

It works great, except for one thing.    When using this account, the sent emails show up in MY sent folder and not the sent folder of the account we are using for SendAs.

Other than making that account the owner of the flow, is there a way to force it to actually use that account rather than mine?

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.
2 REPLIES 2
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@JR-BejeweledOne 

I don't believe there is a way to do what you want by using Power Automate alone. 

What is the trigger for your Flow?

Have you considered using a Shared mailbox as an alternative?  Grant appropriate permissions to the mailbox and users can add the shared mailbox to outlook.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

In addition to Scott's suggestion: have a look at UniSent flow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (2,531)