cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fostergump

Email notification sends regardless of condition parameters.

Desired result is to have a form conditional response which emails in the event of a non-desired answer. (COVID-19 contact tracing) 

The issue:  It is sending an email for every entry, not just when the subjects input the conditioned response.  Please see below:

https://ibb.co/yg1RPyV

2 REPLIES 2
AnujaB

I think issue is in the logic, the way you designed is- conditions are in parallel. which is sending email all the time.

Not sure what your business loigc is, however If logic is pure a conditional like yes then send email type 1. and If No with specific value equals then send email type 2 in that case flow should be design like below.

AnujaB_0-1599632379445.png

yashkamdar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello Team,

The flow is working as expected because you have 2 set of conditions and both are evaluating to True.

Case 1 - Temp check is equal something.... which evaluates to True

Case 2 - Reporting is equal to something... which also evaluates to True

I would recommend creating a Single Choice type Question that has 2 choices like the one below-

Question in the form - Do you have symptoms and want to report it ?

Choices for above question -

Choice 1 - Yes I have symptoms and want to report

Choice 2 - No I do not have symptoms and do not want to report.

Then run a logic on this and for Choice 1 i.e YES part of logic send an email with response and for choice 2 i.e NO part of logic send an email with response.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,562)