cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Freshwater

Email with Options - Confirmation Dialog - Formatting

Freshwater_0-1597777278365.png

How do you format the confirmation dialog page when using email with options action.   As you can see the option text is getting truncated it should read Confirm 'This issue is closed'. 

p. 

3 REPLIES 3
manuelstgomes
Super User
Super User

Hi @Freshwater 

It's a little bit of work but you can do everything in HTML. For that enable the option and then format as you would like it to appear.

Can you please check if and let me know if you have any questions?

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

manualstgomes,  that works for the User Option but it does not format on the confirmation page.   See images 

I used html in the "User Options" and the User Option in the email is formatted correctly, but when the confirmation page is displaced the HTML is not being honored.   Even with no HTML the text get cut off. SEE IMAGES

HTML User Options with Confirmation Page Selected.HTML User Options with Confirmation Page Selected.Formatted User Option Appears as expected.Formatted User Option Appears as expected.Confirmation Page does not format the HTML.Confirmation Page does not format the HTML.

KriPopo

Hey, did you manage to find a solution? I have the same problem...

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,685)