cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkurup12
Frequent Visitor

Email with multiple attachments

Hi!

I created a flow that pulls the attachments from emails in a specific folder and moves it into a onedrive folder. Each email has two attachments (one xls attachment and one html attachment). I would like to just pull the xls attachment. How do I go about doing that? I was able to figure out how to pull all attachments from the email into the file.

Thank you!

mkurup12_0-1649446376092.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

Hi there, 

You could nest your "Create File" from OneDrive (I'm assuming that's what you have in your Apply to Each) into a "Condition" where it says, "does Attachment Name contain xlsx" - if yes, OneDrive, if no, nothing. 

Rhiassuring_0-1649451247190.png

Thoughts?

Rhia

Did this answer your question? Please mark it as the solution.
Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

I answer questions on the forum for 2-3 hours every Thursday!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

Hi there, 

You could nest your "Create File" from OneDrive (I'm assuming that's what you have in your Apply to Each) into a "Condition" where it says, "does Attachment Name contain xlsx" - if yes, OneDrive, if no, nothing. 

Rhiassuring_0-1649451247190.png

Thoughts?

Rhia

Did this answer your question? Please mark it as the solution.
Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

I answer questions on the forum for 2-3 hours every Thursday!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,463)