cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bairi931549
Frequent Visitor

Email with options performance issue

Hay Community, Hope you are doing good and safe...!

I have created a flow to send email with options, excel as data source. Since send email with option has the maximum limit of 50 (Concurrence Level), I have split the data into 4 tables (4 x 20 = 200 emails), added parallel branches. The flow is taking around 5-6 min to complete. When I increase this to 400 - 600 emails, the flow is taking hours to complete. There are high chances that frequently see that all emails are not being sent, randomly skipping some of the rows. I am finding difficult that which emails were sent out and which were not.

Is there a way to improve the performance (by changing some settings or something..?) of the flow to run without creating multiple branches. I need to send 1000+ emails (with options). By the way, I have good internet speed (40 Mbps).

2 REPLIES 2
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@bairi931549 

Can you post a screen shot of your Flow?  I suspect that there might be a way to restructure your Flow to increase performance.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Thank you Scott for the response. Here is the flow screenshot. I am also thinking is this related to license/API call limits per flow (2K - I have O365 business license)?Flow-1.jpgFlow-2.jpgFlow-3.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,087)