cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Microsoft
Microsoft

Employee Birthday Wish

I wanted to create Flow in SharePoint that automatically sends birthday wishes to the employees on their birthdays.

I have the birthday data with me. I havent started anything and need help from scratch.

7 REPLIES 7
Super User III
Super User III

@resham :

Where is the birthday data stored?  Is the birthday date in a date column?

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @resham 

there is a template in flow for this

it uses a sharepoint list which needs the date field

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/b6e38eb5fda442069ea2acf299a31d3e/send...

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

I have in the excel sheet, Do I need to enter the Name, Email ID and date of birth of each employee?

https://microsoft.sharepoint.com/teams/IncidentManagementHyderabadTeam/Lists/Birthday%20Wish/AllItem...

@resham 

If you are using the template mentioned by @RezaDorrani , then your data must be in a SharePoint list.

If you did enter your data in a SharePoint list, can you please post a screen shot of your Flow as well as a screen shot of the run and error message.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

BW1.JPGBW2.JPGBirthdaywish.JPG

still the issue is not resolved

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (79,003)