cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dashiofhdfsdufs
Helper I
Helper I

Error get e-mail (V3) finding folder

I'm getting the following error when I want to select a folder in the item "Get emails (V3)":

The dynamic invocation request failed with error: { "status": 404, "message": "Resource could not be discovered.\r\nclientRequestId: 48087b89-bf9e-4a7f-bc61-9039ba901bb9\r\nserviceRequestId: 2fc21b65-998a-479f-bb39-350c8bb73bb3", "error": { "message": "Resource could not be discovered.", "code": "ResourceNotFound", "originalMessage": "Resource could not be discovered." }, "source": "office365-we.azconn-we-002.p.azurewebsites.net" }.

The Original Mailbox Address is an Outlook shared mailbox, and is findable. I've tried this in other flows and it works but I can't understand why I'm still getting an error. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We deleted the whole step, so there is no need for a solution anymore. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
dashiofhdfsdufs
Helper I
Helper I

Maybe this makes it a bit clearer.

Capture flow 4.PNG

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Run Outlook using the same account as your flow. Can you access the shared mailbox folders then?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

We deleted the whole step, so there is no need for a solution anymore. 

Shashi2189

I am getting the same kind of error message while creating a flow "when a new email arrives in a shared mail box (V2)

Please help... I do have access to this shared mailbox

IMG_20220407_200602.jpg

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Show your trigger with all fields visible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,103)