cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error get sql rows and trying to send mail

I am trying to create a flow that takes information from 2 different tables, but when trying to select a field from different tables to send an email, I throw the following error: 

error.JPG

"This output is an array. An element for each can not be nested within another element for each."

Does anyone know what this error is about?

Beforehand thank you very much.

Regards!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi RafaelCDev,

It seems that currently we are not able to add a loop inside another loop. There is similar request on Flow Ideas Forum, the status of the idea has been changed to Started, please consider to vote the idea at here:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Nested-loops-support/idi-p/19329

For your scenario, If you want get information from two tables, please consider a temporary workaround by using “Add a parallel branch”. Then you could get information from two tables and send an email with a same trigger.

It might be something likes below, hope it can be a reference for you.

3.PNG

Please feel free reply if you need more help.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you Mabel,

One more question, the purpose of my flow is to read from my database a series of records, some of these records are composed of several items, my question is how can I group the various items in a single email? If you need more details to help me, please let me know.

For your attention Thank you !!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (58,955)