cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bnolette

Error loading component when creating/editing Update a Record (CDS) action

Hey there Flow community!

I'm running into a problem when I'm editing or creating a CDS update a record action step in my Flow. I can select the environment, entity, and even enter the Object Identifier. But shortly after that, the step editor closes and I see this error message about "error loading component"

Here's a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/KpEtMjB

I've tried different browsers, different computers, different flows, and even created a new one but whenever I try to edit or update it, the error comes back. I'm thinking it might be a permissions issue but nothing has changed and it was just working a few days ago.

Does anyone have any ideas on what could be causing it, and if it's some kind of permissions error, what permissions I need?

It seems to be working for another user that I added as an owner of the flow.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @bnolette 

This could be due to connection issues as well. Can you try navigating to data and then connections and remove the current connection to CDS and create a new one and try again? 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thanks! I did try that and the problem is still happening.

What's strange is that the connections themselves are working. The Flows using the CDS connection are running and updating the CDS successfully according to how the Update a Record steps are presently configured. I just can't create a new one or edit them.

Thanks for your help so far though!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (5,300)