cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lk777
Helper III
Helper III

Error message when saving a flow as a duplicate

I have a working flow which uses Sharepoint "When an item is created" as a trigger.

The flow works with lists named "2020" and "2021".

"When an item is created" currently is monitoring the list "2021" and the part of the flow algorithm checks the list "2020" for some items created previously.

I will need in 2022 to have my flow to monitor the list "2022" (which I have just created and it is based on the the list "2021") and like it is done in the current flow to check the list "2021" respectively.

Here is my problem. When I am trying to save the current flow as a duplicate and changing the list (in the trigger) to "2022" I am getting the following error:

"Flow save failed with code 'DynamicOperationRequestClientFailure' and message 'The dynamic operation request to API 'sharepointonline' operation 'GetTable' failed with status code 'NotFound'. This may indicate invalid input parameters. Error response: { "status": 404, "message": "List View Not Found\r\nclientRequestId: bd684ccb-3737-4xx-969f-bef2dfxxec2\r\nserviceRequestId: bd684ccb-3737-4b48-969f-efxxxx2df4a2xxxxec2" }'."

The flow is basically the same just the trigger list name is different. Is there any reason for throwing this kind of error during the flow saving?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@lk777  Please check if any limit column by view is  attached with your trigger. 

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@lk777  Please check if any limit column by view is  attached with your trigger. 

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

View solution in original post

@Hardesh15 

Yes, indeed, it was attached with some view long id. I guess, it was set automatically, at least, I didn't do that.

Thank you so much. Now it works.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,853)