cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FarmaVIP
Frequent Visitor

Error on contaction power automate sup

Im trying to contact microsoft suport on PO, when i log in this message appears:

AADSTS50058: A silent sign-in request was sent but no user is signed in. The cookies used to represent the user's session were not sent in the request to Azure AD. This can happen if the user is using Internet Explorer or Edge, and the web app sending the silent sign-in request is in different IE security zone than the Azure AD endpoint (login.microsoftonline.com).
Trace ID: 8e95acdd-9011-4fcd-b13e-ca11ffb16d00
Correlation ID: 37b95734-16a4-4723-962b-ef21336973e1
Timestamp: 2021-10-17 19:23:16Z

What shoud I do?

4 REPLIES 4
eric-cheng
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @FarmaVIP ,

Try opening the browser in private mode/incognito and see if you still have the issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark my post as a solution
If you have found my response helpful, please give it a thumbs up

Connect on LinkedIn

CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hello @FarmaVIP 

This error is happening because Office 365\Power Automate detects your login on another O365 account.

Here's what to do:

• Log out of all O365 accounts
  • Clear the browser cache
  • Use different identities in Chrome browser for each login

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

Already tryied, did not work

I tried to do all those 3 options but It did not work.

Maybe I have to request a support login first?

FarmaVIP_1-1634641890629.png

FarmaVIP_2-1634641913005.png

FarmaVIP_0-1634641867033.png

I just don't know what is the registration code. I have a RPA license but where do I get the code?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (5,629)