I have an Approval Flow with an issue. When the approver receives the email notification of the Approval Request, when they try to approve the request from within the email in Outlook or Outlook Mobile on iOS, they get a message that says "An error occurred. Try again later." This is on a Flow that has been working flawlessly prior to this week.
If they go into Flow and approve the request there, it works. The error message doesn't really give much to go on, and there are no errors logged on the Flow side of things. Does anyone have any ideas on where to start with this?
What post or forum are yall getting these updates from? I'm looking all over the Flow community for some OP regarding this... I need a link to where Microsoft is disseminating this information... I have a business critical solution impacted by this issue and my stakeholders were expecting an answer today.
Hi @Stephen, I don't know if you are also involve in the flow issues, if not, could you help to coordinate us to the one who can update about the plan and actial situation?
It's been more than a month and now we are facing serious complaints from the management team. They may consider to stop using flow for company application...
I am also encountering the same error with Flow Approvals while trying to approve in Outlook Client. However, Webmail works fine for approving. Is there going to be a fix for Outlook Client?
We are also seeing this error in Outlook, its a similar thing with SharePoint access approvals as well. I just get an error that says "there was an error".
I got an answer today from MS, and the issue is fixed now.
"The backend team has advised that your current Outlook Desktop App be updated to a version greater than 11727, and that will resolve the issue."
I just updated Outlook Desktop Client to the most recent version, and the issue does appear to be resolved. Thank you for the update!
In Australia, I just checked and there was an update. Went from 11727.20244 to 11901.20176 and the issue is now fixed.
Good morning all,
The updated version of Outlook is not solving our issue with approving a flow. Still getting the error, see screen print below. The Approve button seems to work, but once I click Submit, the error is triggered.
My user base is growing for Approvals and yet the Outlook Desktop version is still returning "An error occured. Please try again later." It's affecting everyone that uses the Approvals module.
Can we please get a bump up in priority to address this issue? This is a key functionality feature as part of the Microsoft Flow offering and the fact that it isn't working looks bad for everyone involved.
For now, this is how I am fixing the problem -- by literally linking my approvers to the Outlook web version to do their approvals (where the Approve/Reject buttons actually work). Not the sleekest solution...
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.
Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.
Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.
Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.