You can make use of arrays for this particular scenario. The process flow can be something like,
1. Trigger the flow,
2. Initialize an array variable
3. Get rows from sheet A
4. Apply to each on rows from sheet A
5. in the apply to each, append to array variable and select the current item to append the entire row
6. in the apply to each, delete the row and provide the identifier to delete that particular row
7. Out of the apply to each loop, get rows from sheet B
6. Apply to each row on sheet B
7. in the second apply to each, condtion action to check if the array contains the current item
8. If yes, add a row to the table in sheet C and if no, do nothing.
Hope this Helps!
If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!