cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Excel Get a Row not getting formula values

Dear All, 

Hope you're fine. I am new to Flow and faced a problem which I am sharing below:

I have using Flow for almost a year now. It was working well until suddenly the get a row connector in my flows stopped getting formula calculated values. In Get a row connector, all the connections are valid. It also take all the plain text values, but for the values which are formula based, it just shows empty, #NA, 0, 1 etc.

In short it is not taking formula based values or the formulas in there are not getting calculated... Any help please.

I use Excel Online (Business) connector.

1 REPLY 1

I have the same problem, flow working fine until july, then stopped retrieving calculated cell values. The only update in the connector i could find, which could have affected the behaviour of this application, is the introduction of the office scripts.

I don't know if that is a new intended behavior for 'get a row' or something else, the functionality can be replaced withs 'list rows' and a OData filter, but i ran a test and also failed to retrieve calculated column data.

Did you find a solution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (13,729)