cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MatthewLloyd
Frequent Visitor

Excel Run Script - 502 Bad Gateway

Have a flow which sends an array of objects to be sorted by their date using an office script. Was working fine for months until two hours ago started recieving the below errors. We haven't any significant changes I'm aware of in the past two hours that may have caused this:

{
  "error": {
    "code"502,
    "source""australia-001.azure-apim.net",
    "clientRequestId""xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx",
    "message""BadGateway",
    "innerError": {
      "message""Failed to find certificate with subjects 'aadencrypt.officescripts.microsoftusercontent.com', 'aadencrypt.runtime.arbitraryrunner.com'\r\nclientRequestId: xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx",
      "storageErrorCode"0
    }
  }
}
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yutao
Microsoft
Microsoft

@Nitsuga sorry to hear that you ran into issues with the Teams connector. Is it working now?

The original issue mentioned in this post was specifically only for the "Run script" action of the Excel Online (Business) connector. It has been fixed now.

The issue you mentioned about the Teams connector must be a separate one. If it's still having issues, I'll see if I can find the Teams connector folks to take a look (my team only owns the Run script action 😝).

View solution in original post

80 REPLIES 80
majorfriend
Advocate II
Advocate II

Just posted the same message, didn't see yours first. I'm getting the same thing.

Maybe a backend issue then if its happening to a few of us. Hopefully resolved soon.

majorfriend
Advocate II
Advocate II

FWIW I just noticed you are in Australia, I'm in the US so seems to be across regions and tenants.

metsshan
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hey guys, Australian here getting the same issue. Seems to only be the Run Script activity.

I raised a support ticket before checking the forums because our Production flows are impacted.

I'll update if I get anything from them.

majorfriend
Advocate II
Advocate II

Thanks @metsshan, I don't have access to create tickets so appreciate you getting that in.

majorfriend
Advocate II
Advocate II

Looks like this has been fixed, we are back up and running!

metsshan
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Yep, I got a reply about 50 mins ago saying it was a known issue.

Working for me again 🥳🥳

Yutao
Microsoft
Microsoft

Yes, this should have been fixed. Please let us know if you are still seeing issues. Thanks!

Nitsuga
Frequent Visitor

@Yutao 

Looks like it may not be completely fixed. For users using the "Get messages from Teams" flow, we still see a "Bad Gateway" Error.

More information here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Connectors/Power-Automate-Teams-Connector-Bad-Gateway-for-...

Yutao
Microsoft
Microsoft

@Nitsuga sorry to hear that you ran into issues with the Teams connector. Is it working now?

The original issue mentioned in this post was specifically only for the "Run script" action of the Excel Online (Business) connector. It has been fixed now.

The issue you mentioned about the Teams connector must be a separate one. If it's still having issues, I'll see if I can find the Teams connector folks to take a look (my team only owns the Run script action 😝).

MatthewLloyd
Frequent Visitor

Up and running for us as well.

Nitsuga
Frequent Visitor

Hey @Yutao sorry for the late reply and for using the wrong thread! Yes, still having issues and it looks like everyone is still having issues in the thread that I linked.

Could you help us out by reaching out the teams connector folks as you suggested? That would be awesome ^^

Yutao
Microsoft
Microsoft

@Nitsuga - I pinged the team owning the Teams connector and they have just replied to the original thread. Please follow up with them over there.

Nitsuga
Frequent Visitor

Thanks a lot! Doing some testing, but looks like they immediately fixed the issue 🙂

C_oba
Regular Visitor

@Yutao 
still have probrem in japan-001.azure-apim.net.
I can't tell you correct error message because the message contains some Japanese.
error is 502 BadGateway.
The massage means Failed to make connection between script and Excel
and I can manually run script in any book. 

Yutao
Microsoft
Microsoft

@C_oba - can you share the clientRequestId of this failure so we can further troubleshoot?

C_oba
Regular Visitor

@Yutao 
Thank you for reply
clientRequestId: 10d84f8c-c1a0-47ec-b623-5b62f8dd8f5b

sajidakram
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hello Iam ok

@C_oba 

The logs on our side said: "The request failed due to conflicts with other clients that are accessing the workbook. ... has locked this file for editing. ... Ask them to close the file or check it in."

Can you double check if there were any other users, Power Automate flows or operations accessing the same workbook at the time when your script was running.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,721)