cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eduardo510

Excel connector Logic App Bad Request A value must be provided for item.\r\nclientRequestId:

Im trying to build a simple logic app that recieves an http requests with 3 fields and saves it to a row in an excel file. Im getting an error that I cant seem to solve. I've seen there are many questions that are similar but I havnt found a solution to my problem. Thanks.Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 19.59.27.png

4 REPLIES 4
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @eduardo510 

Can you share a screenshot in edit mode? Also, can you check the trigger outputs and see what values are being passed to the excel columns? This error might have occurred for null values or inappropriate key matching to the trigger outputs. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi @eduardo510 

Do you have any columns in the excel sheet? Can you check once? In the screenshot I do not see any columns being populated at all. You can browse the excel file and check if columns are created in it. If they are, the columns should pop on the excel Add a new row action. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

I created a table and manually added the column names. Im not sure if that is what im supposed to be doing.

https://lambdacapitalxyz-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/eduardo_lambdacapital_xyz/ESm5BVcTqMJAsdtF...

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,260)