cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SravanLal
Frequent Visitor

Excel file corrupt - SP folder to Email (Outlook)

Hi All,

Good Day!

I am trying to create a flow, when an HTTP request is received, picks up files from SP Folder and sends them to a couple of recipients over email. The recipients and files are selected based on some conditions set. All is working fine, but the files sent over are corrupted. I have attached the ss of the flow and the error I get. Any help or suggestion is much appreciated.

Flow page 1Flow page 1

Flow page 2Flow page 2

Flow page 3Flow page 3

Flow ErrorFlow Error

Thank You!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @SravanLal 

I think I have spotted this on Reddit too 🤣

Remove those double quotes around the contentbytes dynamic content.  It's an object and by putting quotes around it, you make it a string.

DamoBird365_0-1630997028231.png

I've also a video on sending multiple attachments via email here too https://youtu.be/9G9GNeknemg.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks 😉

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @SravanLal 

I think I have spotted this on Reddit too 🤣

Remove those double quotes around the contentbytes dynamic content.  It's an object and by putting quotes around it, you make it a string.

DamoBird365_0-1630997028231.png

I've also a video on sending multiple attachments via email here too https://youtu.be/9G9GNeknemg.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks 😉

View solution in original post

Hey @DamoBird365 ,

Yea, it's me. Kinda desperate to get a fix for this. 😅

I did try removing the quotes, but that returned the value as null and the flow failed. Any idea why?

I will try to create one based on your video. I will update here once done.

Error: Parameter 'Attachment Content' cannot be null or empty.

SravanLal_0-1630998450029.png

Hi @SravanLal 

How strange that it is null.  What does the history of the get file content look like?  This is where you should see the file content.

Damien

Hi @DamoBird365 ,

Sorry, it was my mistake. The dynamic content I added in between was different. I removed the quotes and It's working well now. Thank you so much.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (3,174)