I have a flow started by PowerApps that does the following steps:
1. Upadate a row in and excel table1 stored on onedrive for business- No issues with this
2. List the rows in table2 in the same file - No issues
3. Delete rows found by step 2 - no problem
4. Get items from Sharepint - no problem
5. Add rows to Table 2 - no problem
6. Get contents of the excel file to email - here starts the problem. There is no error but the file is alwys missing a number of rows. It is inconsistent. It would seem that I am getting the content befoe Step 5 is actually finished.
If I go to the excel file in one drive after the above all rows have been added. It is like the process is too fast and step 6 activates before step 5
Any Ideas. I hav etried to slow the process by putting a subsequent update sharepoint list in before step 6 but the result in the same
Solved! Go to Solution.
OK see below. I put a delay action just befor the get content for the attachment to be emailed. Some other issues with this flow have shown, I can not do any other actions involving the onedrive excel on any other file until the process has totally completed, else I still end up with issues.
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks
Check out how to claim yours today!
Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.