Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leyburn19
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Excel missing rows in get content file

I have a flow started by PowerApps that does the following steps:

1. Upadate a row in and excel table1 stored on onedrive for business- No issues with this

2. List the rows in table2 in the same file - No issues

3. Delete rows found by step 2 - no problem

4. Get items from Sharepint - no problem

5. Add rows to Table 2 - no problem

6. Get contents of the excel file to email - here starts the problem.  There is no error but the file is alwys missing a number of rows.  It is inconsistent.  It would seem that I am getting the content befoe Step 5 is actually finished.

If I go to the excel file in one drive after the above all rows have been added.  It is like the process is too fast and step 6 activates before step 5

Any Ideas.  I hav etried to slow the process by putting a subsequent update sharepoint list in before step 6 but the result in the same

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
leyburn19
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

For those interested,  my problem was solved in another post.  Basically just needed to add an action schedule delay

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
leyburn19
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

For those interested,  my problem was solved in another post.  Basically just needed to add an action schedule delay

View solution in original post

Hello,  when I have to add a delay action ? after or before the get content action ?
Can you share a screenshot please ?
Thx

delay.PNG

OK see below.  I put a delay action just befor the get content for the attachment to be emailed.  Some other issues with this flow have shown,  I can not do any other actions involving the onedrive excel on any other file until the process has totally completed,  else I still end up with issues.

@leyburn19  How long do I need to delay before Get file Content?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (19,315)