cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iiotdemo1129
Level: Powered On

Excel's list rows present in a table - Error: No table was found with the name 'Table1'

My task is that I want to insert rows from an excel file(on sharepoint folder) to a table of Azure SQL Database when that excel file is created in a sharepoint folder.

The whole flow picture I made looks like this:

middle.PNG

flow whole picture.PNG

The action "List rows present in a table" of Excel connector can get the file which is newly created in the sharepoint folder, but it can't get the table in my excel file with throwing an error as the picture below:

not found table1.PNG

The error message is : "No table was found with the name 'Table1'. My table is called Table1.

Any help for fixing the issue or an alternative way to achieve the goal are all very helpful !!!

BTW: for the item putting to columns of the table in the Azure SQL Database, I could not yet check whether the functions like" item()?['全名'] " run well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
iiotdemo1129

Re: Excel's list rows present in a table - Error: No table was found with the name 'Table1'

I followed this one: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Getting-the-latest-row-from-multiple-exce...

And add the following between Excel connector and SQL connector, then it amazingly works well without errors mentioned above occurred.

• Add a Compose action, Inputs set to following formula:
last(body('Get_rows')?['value'])
  • Add a "Apply to each", input parameter set to following formula:
array(outputs('Compose'))

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Excel's list rows present in a table - Error: No table was found with the name 'Table1'

Hello, unfortunately you cannot have a dynamic file name for the excel connector.

You can vote here (I also voted as I really want this feature) https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Allow-for-dynamic-quot-file-quot-value-for-...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

iiotdemo1129

I followed this one: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Getting-the-latest-row-from-multiple-exce...

And add the following between Excel connector and SQL connector, then it amazingly works well without errors mentioned above occurred.

• Add a Compose action, Inputs set to following formula:
last(body('Get_rows')?['value'])
  • Add a "Apply to each", input parameter set to following formula:
array(outputs('Compose'))

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,318)