cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rhk
Helper II
Helper II

Excel table data using power automate

I have a predefined excel template where two or more columns are merged into one(Check attached images).

Rhk_0-1660046114327.png

I tried using "Create Table" (Inflow) and gave a range from $A3:$F3 and used "add a row into a table" (Inflow).
I got output like this (Check attached images).

Rhk_1-1660046603958.png

But I was expecting the output like this (Check the attached images).

Rhk_2-1660046676106.png

Can anyone help me out with this... Is there anything I'm missing out on in the flow or in excel?

@Hardesh15 @ScottShearer @Rhiassuring @Ankesh_49 @ekarim2020 Can anyone help me out?

1 REPLY 1
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@Rhk In first excel your columns are merged and which is not possible to merge column via flow. You need to ragne- from $A3:$D3.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,048)