cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper IV
Helper IV

Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131904 when deleting item from a list (follow-up)

Hello,

I originally posted this about a week ago and @manuelstgomes was able to provide some insight but I am seeing more occurrences of this intermittent 400 error upon deletion of an item in a list. All other actions complete successfully (delete item is the last action).

It's now happened 9 times in the past 232 runs, which again isn't a bad percentage, but wanted to re-open my original post here to keep it open for any other suggestions of what may be causing this or how to alleviate it.

My original post: ttps://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Exception-from-HRESULT-0x80131904-when-deleting-item-from-a-list/m-p/446630#M44631 

Error:

{
"status": 400,
"message": "Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131904\r\nclientRequestId: 3ef3954b-1930-4ed2-8799-cca39b482550\r\nserviceRequestId: 3ef3954b-1930-4ed2-8799-cca39b482550"
}

Thank you in advance,

M

2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Visitor

Hey @Morghan just out of interest did you ever end up getting a resolution on this particular error? I've just encountered the same error, whilst creating a new items in a list. At least this time the new error details pane in Power Automate helpfully pointed me in the direction of this post (after I had googled first and found it anyway!!!).

This run was just a test run for me as I finalise this particular flow, so dont know if its recurring or not, but would be interested to hear how you got on.

Simon

Dowsetts101_0-1605077660846.png

Hi @Dowsetts101 - I never heard any other suggestions on how to fix this. I still see the error on rare occasions and just deal with those particular cases manually (by manually deleting the item the workflow fails to do automatically). Will continue to keep this thread open for any suggestions

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (69,870)