In order to accomplish a couple of things I cannot do directly in Power Automate, I started executing regular expressions using the "Run Excel Script" activity. It had been working fine, but on Monday it started to fail. This execution of the Excel script is inside of an "Apply to each" activity.
What I've done so far to try to fix it:
1. Removed default concurrency to the trigger, so I make sure this process is not executing multiple times in parallel.
2. Removed default concurrency of the "Apply to each" activity, to make sure the process is not trying to execute the script multiple times at the same time.
3. On the Run Excel Script, I've played with the Retry Policy, with no luck.
The issue persists.
The weirdest thing is that this issue might or might not happen on the same execution and within the apply to each.
In the apply to each activity:
Execution number 5 failed, number 6 succeeded and number 8 failed again.. and so on.
This is the configuration of the RunScriptPageNumber:
Hope anyone here can help!
UPDATE: Now that I am editing the flow, the issue started appearing on the top like this:
It seems like the file was not available or I didn't have permissions on the file.
The excel file is saved and closed, no one else is using it.
Hi @gersontun ,
Sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem. It might be an issue on our side and we have been actively investigating the root cause. Will let you know once it's been addressed. Thanks for your patience!
Currently having the exact same issue. Yesterday (EST 9/29) I was completely unable to get an Office Script to run from a flow, but this morning it has executed twice successfully - but just now did not work. I double checked with our global admin, and it is enabled for use.
Yesterday issue, apologies didn't get a good screenshot. But it was the same error as OP.
The suggested community posts for the failure were very helpful to find this thread